MARION — Joan Stevens was one of several early voters at the polls on Monday. But when Stevens tried to cast her ballot for president, she noticed a problem.
Upon selecting “Mitt Romney” on the electronic touch screen, Barack Obama’s name lit up.
It took Stevens three tries before her selection was accurately recorded.
“You want to vote for who you want to vote for, and when you can’t it’s irritating,” Stevens said.
This is in addition to identical issues coming out of North Carolina and reports from Virginia as well. Hrmmm, all “swing states” and all of these stories involve switching votes from Romney to Obama. Yeah, probably not an issue… right?
Interesting, how that headline is written you’d think it was switching Obama votes to Romney…
- jadore-cest-moi reblogged this from fashionablyroyal
- bringindafunkk likes this
- strangeneworld likes this
- toolong-oolong likes this
- andryushacx reblogged this from anarchovelocirachel
- andryushacx likes this
- anarchovelocirachel reblogged this from 50-shades-of-red-white-and-blue and added:
- anarchovelocirachel likes this
- 50-shades-of-red-white-and-blue reblogged this from libertariantaoist
- b-lynninja reblogged this from livingthroughgrace
- livingthroughgrace reblogged this from osuphantom
- i-suckseed likes this
- notsamleo likes this
- yojimbo25 likes this
- amanda-pandaaaa likes this
- trinsghost likes this
- sammieshim reblogged this from blondesforreagan and added:
- ilacktact likes this
- sophi-phi reblogged this from skotia
- fugkwidme likes this
- angelrin89 likes this
- blondesforreagan reblogged this from the-liberty-republican and added:
- j4s0nd4v1s reblogged this from the-liberty-republican
- the-liberty-republican likes this